Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

Yes, you probably thought I dropped off the face of the earth. I'm still here...I've just been sewing every piece of fabric in sight for the past 2 weeks straight! Somebody's got to pay for the sewing machine to stay on all night long! So, I've been preparing orders for this company & this event.

Here's what I came up with for Zoolu!...


* 3 crayon rolls
* 4 shopping cart covers
* 5 chef sets


And for The Queen Bee...


* 1 Chenille Blanket
* 2 Owl Pillows
* 3 Lovey Blankets
* 4 Wipes Cases
* 5 Crayon Rolls
* 11 Appliqued Onesies/Tees
* 12 Nursing Covers
* 20 Chef Sets
* 26 Burp Cloths
* 32 Flower Clips

PHEW!



Here's how my booth turned out for the Market...



I'm so glad that everything fit into my little 6'X3' space! The event was a success and I met so many amazingly creative women! I'm excited for the next one in the fall - soon to be announced!

Thanks for your patience with my blog slacking! I'll be back tomorrow for a sweet tutorial - check it out, I'm lovin' this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment